Becoming a parent is a BIG adjustment and we often find ourselves navigating the transition on our own.
New Beginnings is a self-paced virtual course that includes everything you need to know about your body and pregnancy including common signs and symptoms, what to do about them and how to optimize your pregnancy. Learn how to prepare your pelvic floor for delivery, optimal positions for labor, and different pushing strategies. Plus, I’ll take you through the first 2 weeks after delivery: what to expect and how you can prepare.
- Signs and symptoms (what they mean and what to do about them)
- Abdominal and glut strength
- Supportive belts and straps
- Sleep positions and more...
- How to prepare to hit the postpartum wall
- Getting your ducks in order
- Life lessons learned in pregnancy
- Body image
Labor and Delivery Module:
- How to prepare the pelvic floor
- Optimal positions throughout labor
- Pushing strategies
- What to expect the first week
- The importance of rest
- What the clearance at your 6 week visit actually means
This course is self-guided with no contact with Jenny Putt PT. If you would like weekly support and guidance, purchase the version with live calls. It is a monthly membership that can be cancelled at anytime.
Link and code sent in an email for immediate access.