Birth & Postpartum Support Planner
Parents to be have tons of questions on how to prepare your home and self for the baby's arrival. This digital package is designed to help you understand how to prepare your home, what questions to ask when hiring Postpartum support provider, as well as how to pack for hospital bag.
This package includes.
- Things to prepare for moms and baby's arrival at home
- Hospital bag checklist
- Things to do before the leaving the hospital with the baby
- Breastmilk storage guidelines
- Doula interview worksheets
- NCS interview worksheets
- Nanny interview worksheets
- Questions for you to consider after a Doula/NCS/Nanny Interview
- Tips on how to welcome and settle Doula/NCS/Nanny in your home
ANY CONTENT PROVIDED IN YOUR PURCHASE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE AND IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REVIEW YOUR FINAL DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR LEGAL COUNSEL. NEWMOM.ME IS HEREBY RELEASED AND DISCHARGED OF ALL LIABILITY OF ANY DAMAGES WHICH MAY ACCRUE AS A RESULT OF UTILIZING THE PROVIDED TEMPLATES.
Class starts on (All times are in PST)
$ 20 USD
You will get downloadable file after the purchase. No physical product is delivered.