- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Craniosacral Therapist
- Sex, love and relationship coach
- Yoni Steam Therapist
Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine:
- Make an appointment for therapeutic conversation and healing using the philosophies of Chinese medicine. I use acupuncture, cupping, moxa and the wisdom of ancient Chinese medicine to create lasting changes by treating the unique individual using a holistic approach that addresses the root cause of disease. You can expect an initial 90-minute appointment that includes a full consultation and treatment, concluding with a formulated treatment plan to bring a successful outcome.
- Treating: Stress management and emotional well-being, chronic pain, sexual and reproductive health, fertility, prenatal and postnatal care, digestive health and gastrointestinal disorders, dermatology, cancer support, sleep disorders and emotional and life transitions support.
- Techniques used: Acupuncture, Cupping, Moxabustion, Medical Qigong, Tui Na, Auriculotherapy, Herbal medicine & Chinese nutritional therapy
- Hypnotherapy is the practice of becoming deeply relaxed or in a trance-like state (similar to when you are immersed in a movie or a piece of music that brings you fully into the present moment) so that you can focus your conscious and subconscious mind to experience the words, intuition and guidance of your most authentic self. Through guided relaxation, breathwork and visualization you will connect to your unique potential, clear obstacles and create lasting touchstones to create your most desired life from an empowered place.
- *Virtual sessions are available.
- Treating: stress, insomnia, calling in relationship, pain management, disease management, palliative care, end of life work, mastering skills, clearing habits.
- Techniques used: Past Life Regression, Future Life Progression, Spirit Releasement, Inner Child, Inner Healer, Alchemical Hypnotherapy, Chakra Balancing, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
- Craniosacral Therapy is a subtle yet powerful form of bodywork that uses light touch to locate and release restrictions, tension and pain in our physical and emotional bodies. Some people have compared it to Reiki or energy work.
- Practitioners are looking for what is called the Cranial Rhythm, which is a lot like your pulse, but slower and far more subtle. The Cranial Rhythm is produced by the flow of your cerebral spinal fluid (the fluid that nourishes, cleans and feeds your spinal cord and brain). With a light touch, the CST practitioner uses his or her hands to evaluate the craniosacral system by gently feeling various locations of the body to test for the ease of motion and rhythm of the cerebrospinal fluid pulsing around the brain and spinal cord. Soft-touch techniques are then used to release restrictions in any tissues influencing the craniosacral system. It was pioneered and developed by Osteopathic Physician John E. Upledger after years of clinical testing and research. Find out more.
- Treating: stress and tension-related disorders, trauma, migraines and headaches, neck pain, back pain, insomnia. TMJ syndrome, anxiety and depression, ADHD, insomnia, concussion and traumatic brain injury.
- There are over 400 herbs in the Chinese pharmacopeia. Herbs work together synergistically to create powerful medicinal formulas. Herbs can be incorporated into cooking, sipped as teas, taken as tinctures or used topically when applicable. Herbal medicine complements all healing practices. Although each acupuncture appointment includes an herbal consultation, you may also schedule a consultation seperately.
- Chinese Medicine Dietary Therapy is rooted in the energetics of food and diagnosing the constitution of teach individual person. For example, a person with "heat" in the body, which can show up in many ways, such as acne or inflammation would benefit from eating cooling or neutral foods - not necessarily cold in temperature but foods that act as a cooling agent in the body, such as citrus, celery or asparagus. Understanding how to eat to nourish your unique system is incredibly important to living a healthy, balanced life.
- Nutritional support is included in acupuncture treatment packages.
Yoni Steam Therapy:
- Yoni steaming is an aspect of East Asian medicine that is specific for treating gynecological issues. This ancient therapy uses specific herbal formulas created for each person which is then steeped and using a special chair, the steam of the herbs rises into the pelvic floor to treat issues surrounding fertility, irregular periods, postpartum recovery and many other gynecological ailments.
541 Athol Avenue, Oakland, CA, USA, Oakland