Newmom.me is a one-stop resource connecting parents with pre and postpartum service providers, products and classes. In this podcast, we are interviewing Robyn Comfort, an experienced Postpartum & Birth Doula, where she is sharing her thoughts about:
- Who are Postpartum Doulas?
- How can Postpartum Doulas help new parents successfully transition to parenthood?
- How can parents find a Postpartum Doula who best meets their needs?
This part 3 of Postpartum Doula series covers:
- Tips on how new parents can build their support village
- How postpartum doulas can be pivotal in building a positive experience
Visit Newmom.me to connect with Robyn and other Postpartum Doulas and care providers.
The Support You Need in Motherhood: Difference Between Doulas, Nannies & Mother’s Helpers